Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Highpriest

I am the high priest of hipness
I gyrate and do so
On my own terms
Your terminology regarding me
Is flawed
High priest of Hipness
Sturgeon of the seas
I make women and gay men
Tremble at the knees
Issue squeals with my
Flaring nostrils and heightened sense of
Conspiracy
My own supremacy
Your lack of currency
Inadequacy to deal with me
Also

In arrears to everybody
High priest Hip priest
Sturgeon like
Of the seas
Take better care of yourself and
Wipe up that drool
It's forming all slick and
Into a pool
Highpriest of ass shake
No tricks here or lie
Shambolic and large
Here in the superabundance
Here and in the flesh
Hip Priest of drool
Gyrating on terms
Of my own making
Disintegrating all of your
Previous conceptions
Miss-manufactured devices and
Lacklustre defences
High Priest of hipness
Crocodile shedder
Of tears and salutations
Give me a piece
Just a piece peace piece
Of your soul so I can sell it
On the open market
HIGHPRIEST!
By: Daniel Smallegange

No comments: