Friday, December 14, 2012

Butterflies and Bubbles

I am under duress as a direct result
Of the breath from your kiss and also your eyes
Which hiss such sparks and appetite to cause
My stomach to clench up tight
So full it is my cavity to burst
With butterflies and thoughts of regicide
For how else could I obtain anyone
As wondrous and lovely as you
Without myself first becoming king?
Oh the depravities I would enlist in the cause
Of curing me of such duress and ailments
The swing of your hips inflict

I am under stress as the direct assault of your body
Parades before me in all its glory
Such perfection breeds addiction
Genuflection
Brings out the sweats, warrants tender scrutiny and
Attention
But now bent double and breathing out bubbles
Spheres I must re-imbibe
In order to survive
Guarded hopes and dreams running amok
Butterflies and bubbles
No end to troubles

Such a test of will the chaotic tumult
Your legs about me achieves
An interdiction of such precision
While your tender laughter brings
Near disaster
So musical, elegant and light
And your blazing eyes and tender smile
Afflict me for miles and miles
Proximity no defence against them either
Your perfect teeth biting my neck
Splendid torture which removes my breath
And of my defences nothing left
By: Daniel Smallegange

No comments: