Sunday, December 19, 2010

Your Silence

You are evil by your constraint
Your silence
It is like a whip
A scourge
A demon
Feasting upon all my tears
Fears and heartbreak
Your silence
Lingers like a behemoth
Sifts through the air
Like smoke choking
And you are evil also by your
Attempts at salvation
You break all bonds and hurdles
I have placed to entrap you
Silence so loud and
Frightening hurts
My trembling sensation
Stabs my interior with ulterior
Efficiency
My hands are rough with the scrubbing
But the stains remain, remain
Clear here, there
For all and sunder
My guilt equates your evil
My heart is two ounces of
Conspiracy against us
However, your silence does not breed
Contempt
Because of my will
Because of my longing to remember you
As someone good
But it does, it must
It festers, hurts, swells
Malingers
Your beautiful eyes
Smiling crooked in stolen pictures
Silence like a scourge, a whip
You are evil by your
Longevity and opposition
Your silence
By: Daniel Smallegange

No comments: